Update: The jobs are taken – Welcome Isabel and Mario!
Peperoni is searching for new teammates…
Under the frame of our internationalization aims, we are urgently looking for one or more
Mobile community moderators (m/f)
who are perfect or even native speakers in one or more of the languages Spanish / Portuguese / Turkish / Greek / Italian for a minijob employment (11.5 hours per week, more on request). They need to speak at least English or German in addition to one of the above language. The place of work will be Hagen/Westf., Germany.
- Majority (at least 18 years of age)
- Experiences with internet, mail and office applications
- Experiences or willingness to do written translation from German or English to one or
more of the above languages
- Willingness to also work late and on weekends / public holidays
- Profound knowledge of the required language, both spoken and written
What we offer you:
- Get to know a young, ambitious team from various fields of specialisation
- Be part of our open enterprise culture with the quick chance to gain responsibility
- Have fixed working times
- Obtain an outlook to fixed / full-time employment
The Peperoni Mobile & Internet Software GmbH is a Full Service Provider for mobile and electronic business. We operate and host solutions for all mobile phone standards and technologies of the mobile internet. Among our customers are e.g. T-Mobile, Vodafone, eplus and o2. We operate and moderate entertainment applications for young people from all over the world. Our goal is to guarantee a maximum quality and diversity of content offered.
Please find more information on our enterprise at http://www.peperoni.de.
If you find yourself in this profile, please send us a short job application with curriculum vitae, suggested hourly wage and your earliest possible 1st day of work with regular mail to:
Peperoni Mobile & Internet Software GmbH
Herrn Marcus Ladwig
Leibnizstr. 1, D-58097 Hagen
Applications will be accepted until March 30th, 2007.