Robotics Research Institute, participants, lecture and product demonstration.
An old research friend, Guido Hoffmeier, from the department for Industrial Robotics and Handling Systems (IR) at the Robotics Research Institute in Dortmund invited me to join his workshop „Mulitmediale Arbeitsassistenz (MULTAS) im praktischen Einsatz“. The lectures in the agenda were:
- Welcome and project introduction, Guido Hoffmeier, Robotics Research Institute
- Mobile Learning – Applications and Experiences, Maciej Kuszpa, FernUniversiät in Hagen
- MULTAS, Guido Hoffmeier, Robotics Research Institute
- Work assistance in practice, Stephanie Ott, EWEDO GmbH
- Multimedia-based work assistance for slow learner, Mirja Düwel, dobeq GmbH
Afterwards we had a round tour in the Robotics Research Institute. It was fascinating to see some of the projects, for example the „FINCA“ of the department Intelligent Systems (IS) and the Microsoft Hellhounds of the department Information Technology (IT).