Informa web site about our workshop.
On November 9th, Peperoni will led a post-conference workshop titled „The Marketing and Technology Necessary for Establishing a Successful Mobile Community“ before the conference „Mobile Communities & User Generated Content – Determine the Impact of Community Services and User Generated Content on Your Business“ in London.
The topic of mobile web 2.0 applications is one of the hottest right now and we have all heard that communities are the key to customer loyalty, product credibility and state-of-the-art customer orientation. The question remains, how do I build a successful community around a specific topic and what factors are essential to leverage the potential? The workshop aims to be as spontaneous as possible thus focussing on the audience’s needs when trying to build an even more compelling mobile offering or to start from scratch with a mobile UGC service:
- Introduction and Overview: Today’s best practice examples from the mobile area
- Technology: What technology is behind one of the most successful mobile community services available today?
- Skills: Learn about key factors of mobile usability and optimum user experience including moderation issues
- Marketing: How to leverage viral marketing aspects that come with every successful mobile community and what else will be necessary to be successful?
- Business: Making money out of mobile communities using browse and buy, premium access fee, data charges and ad financing models
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
Mobile operators, web-based social networks, consumer brands and music labels alike are addressed by the topics set out in order to help them launch a successful mobile community or user generated content service based on their core offering.
The workshop will be a combination of presentations based on actual cases and discussions driven by the most urgent questions and needs from the auditorium. The presenters aim to provide everyone with input based on their specific case to help them in making the most out of the chances presented by mobile web 2.0.
09:00 Registration & Coffee
Workshop Part A
- 09:30 – 09:40 Introduction (Welcome; agenda outline)
- 09:40 – 10:00 Speed Networking/Introduction round
- 10:00 – 10:40 What happens behind the scenes when a mobile site is delivered to an end device?
- 10:45 – 11:15 The key factors of usability and optimum user experience on the mobile device including moderation issues
11.15 Coffee Break
Workshop Part B
- 11:45 – 12:30 How to leverage viral marketing aspects that come with every successful mobile community and what else to do
- 12:30 – 13:15 Making money out of mobile communities using browse and buy, premium access fee, data charges and ad financing models
- 13:15 – 13:30 Summary and questions
13:30 Workshop Closes
The workshop is led by Peperoni
Peperoni Mobile & Internet Software GmbH is a leading provider of mobile user generated content applications and has invented mobile site building in 2001. They provide customers both on- and off-portal worldwide with virtual communities. Besides applications they host and develop on their own, Peperoni works together with numerous network operators like T-Mobile, O2, E-Plus, TIM, Orange and Vodafone to name a few. Their network of mobile sites is the largest in the world and is growing at fast rates. The workshop will be led by Marcus Ladwig, COO and Maciej Kuszpa, CEO.
More Information about the Workshop and the registration on the website of Informa.